Australian Careers Service Navigation
- Australian Careers Service
- ACS Membership
- 2013 ACS Seminars
- Career adviser scholarship
- Contact the ACS
ACS membership offers you the opportunity to keep up to date with what is happening in the careers service field. As an ACS member you will receive:
The ACS newsletter includes conference information, articles on developments in the field and other career practitioner's programs, and useful web links. The ACS Newsletter is produced five times throughout the year, and once you are a member you will receive the newsletter directly via email.
See the Newsletters section for an archive of previous editions of the ACS Newsletter.
Over the years, the ACS Seminars have proven to be a success for all career practitioners around Australia. These FREE seminars are a fantastic opportunity for career advisers to further develop their industry knowledge as well as network with top recruiting organisations and education providers.
Hobsons offers career practitioners a number of valuable resources in order to optimise the service they provide to their clients or students. These include:
- Job Guide
- The Good Universities Guide to Universities, TAFEs and Higher Education Providers
- The Good Universities Guide to Postgraduate Courses (three publications based on fields of study)
- The Good Universities Guide to MBA and Management Courses